Manufacturer : GC America
GC Initial IQ Lustre Pastes NF are 3-dimensional ceramic pastes developed to create color depth and life-like translucency with a single paint on application. Thanks to the "New Formula" (NF), you can really bring your crowns and bridges to life with this dedicated Lustre Paste Set, an optimal match to both "low" and "high" CTE ceramics. The product is available in a ready to use consistency. The GC Initial IQ Lustre Pastes NF are based on fine ceramic particles and can be applied in a thicker layer where they exhibit unsurpassed vitality and a very natural glaze to your restorations.
- With an optimal match to both "low" & "high" CTE range, they are compatible to almost all types of dental ceramic
- They are based on fine ceramic particles, allowing a thicker application compared to conventional stains & glazes
- Due to the unique paste medium, it has a fine thixotropic property for easy and exact applications
- They are low fusing, ceramic pastes that do not wear like some stains, glazes, or surface protectants
- Just one dedicated kit for all different indications for the complete GC Initial ceramic range.
- WEIGHT 4 GRAM
MPN SKU Description
876402 GCS82 Initial IQ LP NF Lustre Body Shade A 4g
876403 GCS83 Initial IQ LP NF Lustre Body Shade B 4g
876404 GCS96A Initial IQ LP NF Lustre Body Shade C 4g
876405 GCS85 Initial IQ LP NF Lustre Body Shade D 4g