Novacryl. Self-Curing Acrylic Resins
is used for repair and temporary restorations, Crowns and Bridges. The formulation of Novacryl Self-Curing Tooth Shaded Acrylics allows for reproduction of natural Tooth color wherever desired in Acrylic Dental Restorations. It is easy to trim and polish and is available in all A1-D4 shades. The addition of Light and Dark Incisal shades allows you to create the most natural esthetics possible.
Self-polymerized Acrylic (Type II)Poly (methyl-methacrylate). Pigments.
characteristics of self-polymerized:
- The period of time required for the repairing of different acrylic structures. This product allows an optimum working time for its manipulation.
- It allows an easy polishing to recover its gloss.
- It does not require heat treatment for its polymerization process.
- The polymer-monomer ratio is used as indicated, in order to avoid the possible vertical and linear contractions of the acrylic structure.
- This mixture allows a work time from 3 to 5 minutes approximately, at a room temperature of 23ºC ±2.
- This mixture has a self-polymerizing average time of 10 minutes approximately. These intervals can vary according to the room temperature of the site.
- Novacryl®, self- polymerized Powder life is Four (4) years.
Shade A3# NSP-17903
Shade A3.5 #NSP-17892
Shade A4 #NSP-17893
Shade B1 #NSP-178904
Shade B2 #NSP-17894
Shade B3 # NSP-17895
Shade C3# NSP-
Shade D2# NSP-17899
Shade D3 # NSP-17901
Shade D4 #NSP-17889
Shade Incisal Dark # NSP-17908