Novacryl. Self-Curing Acrylic Resins
is used for repair and temporary restorations, Crowns and Bridges. The formulation of Novacryl Self-Curing Tooth Shaded Acrylics allows for reproduction of natural Tooth color wherever desired in Acrylic Dental Restorations. It is easy to trim and polish and is available in all A1-D4 shades. The addition of Light and Dark Incisal shades allows you to create the most natural esthetics possible.
Self-polymerized Acrylic (Type II)Poly (methyl-methacrylate). Pigments.
characteristics of self-polymerized:
- The period of time required for the repairing of different acrylic structures. This product allows an optimum working time for its manipulation.
- It allows an easy polishing to recover its gloss.
- It does not require heat treatment for its polymerization process.
- The polymer-monomer ratio is used as indicated, in order to avoid the possible vertical and linear contractions of the acrylic structure.
- This mixture allows a work time from 3 to 5 minutes approximately, at a room temperature of 23ºC ±2.
- This mixture has a self-polymerizing average time of 10 minutes approximately. These intervals can vary according to the room temperature of the site.
- Novacryl®, self- polymerized Powder life is Four (4) years.
Shade A1#NSP-P17890 SKU : NWC002
Shade A2#NSP-P17891 SKU : NWC003
Shade A3# NSP-17903 SKU : NWC004
Shade A3.5 #NSP-17892 SKU : NWC005
Shade A4 #NSP-17893 SKU : NWC006
Shade B1 #NSP-178904 SKU : NWC007
Shade B2 #NSP-17894 SKU : NWC008
Shade B3 # NSP-17895 SKU : NWC009
Shade B4#NSP-17896, SKU : NWC010
Shade C1#NSP-17897 SKU : NWC011
Shade C2#NSP-178900 SKU : NWC012
Shade C3# NSP-
Shade C4#NSP-17905 SKU : NWC013
Shade D2# NSP-17899 SKU : NWC014
Shade D3 # NSP-17901 SKU : NWC015
Shade D4 #NSP-17889 SKU : NWC016
Shade Incisal Dark # NSP-17908 SKU : NWC016
WEIGHT : 0.5 LB