Magic Tray Light Cure Tray Material
For the fabrication of individual and functional impression trays.
The material is also indicated for producing base plates for
wax-ups and for bite templates.
The sheets are a anatomically shaped and vestibular enlarged for better use on
moulds of dentate jaws. The design and the handling characteristics make the
sheet suitable for the upper as well as the lower jaw.
The material can be cured with halogen and UV. Once cured properly the
material is dimensional stable.
· high molecular acrylate with inorganic filler / easy manipulating
before – dimensional stable after curing
· only one sheet model for upper and lower / less stock needed
· pink / blue opaque colour
· curing in 3 – 5 minutes with halogen or UV
· light curing / cures on demand
· 3 years shelf life
· 50 sheets per package
Taika Magic Tray Light Cure Tray pink 2mm SKU: Taika 1
Taika Magic Tray Light Cure Tray blue 2 mm SKU: Taika 2
Taika Magic Tray Light Cure Tray Pink 1.4mm SKU: Taika3