Manufacturer : Zhermack
C | MPN # C400804 SKU : ZHM39
Zetalabor Silicon lab Putty, C Silicon (80 shore) 2.6 kg | MPN # C400790 SKU : ZHP12
Designed for the dental laboratory, the Zetalabor C-Silicone is characterized by high hardness and good mechanical properties.
It can be used in various applications requiring short times and not excessively high working temperatures. Zetalabor is recommended for counter-moulds in removable prosthesis applications, masks for creating artificial gums using the indirect technique, moulds for preparation self-curing resins and numerous other applications. For more than 35 years, its ease of use has helped speed up laboratory procedures and improve the everyday performance of lab technicians.
• Resistant to heat up to 100°C / Boil-proof
• Good precision
• Silicones to mix with the gel catalyst only
• Time saving
• Excellent quality/price ratio
• For use with hot and cold resin techniques
• Smooth surface after polymerization
• Accurate reproduction of details
• Reliable dimensional stability
• High final hardness
• Pigmented free formulation